Friday, February 6, 2009

I Saw This (Not) Happen

Remember that triple-double (52 pts, 11 assists, 10 rebounds) they gave to Lebron the other night against the Knicks? While I'll admit it was something serious, I was sayin to myself, "Pleaaaase don't get the trip, here come all the comparisons again, yadda yadda."

Yea, well.. despite being credited for ten rebounds, I swore he was one short.

Anyway, the NBA has since reviewed the game and no more triple-double. Late in the fourth, they credited Lebron for a rebound that should have been teammate Ben Wallace's. 

Either way, I don't think he's gonna lose sleep over putting up 52 in MSG. I've grown to love Lebron, just wish they'd show some more D. Wade in the county of Daaade, na' mean?! 
--
PS...yea the Knicks are finally winning some games this year, but did anyone really think the defense would improve when D'Antoni got into town? Sheesh. They let Kobe (61 pts) and Lebron absolutely shred them at home in the same week. Good luck with the Celtics tonight.     


No comments:

Post a Comment